Welcome to Goldthorn Park Primary School
Achieving the potential of our children is our fundamental aim. We will be relentless in our drive to ensure that this is delivered. We will challenge the view that education alone cannot break the cycle of deprivation, low aspiration and underachievement. We want to ensure everyone in our Trust has the personal resolve and support to succeed, an ethos of ‘yes we can’.
Effective teaching has the most impact on learning – teaching in our schools will be excellent.
We will ensure we develop independent and resilient learners, everyone will be safe in our schools.
The curriculum will be engaging, challenging and inclusive for all pupils, ensuring accelerated and sustained progress.
Attendance figures will be above the National Average.
Behaviour in all our schools will be excellent and provide a secure platform for learning.
Teamship is embedded into the ethos of the Trust, where everybody supports each other and builds a work ethic based on good will and respect.
Staff well-being and workload are recognised and supported by Leaders at all levels.
Governance is secure and offers challenge and strategic support to ensure operational security.
Staff development and training at all levels is at the forefront of our thinking; leaders are skilled in identifying the ability and developing the potential of individuals.
The Trust is recognised locally and nationally as a trust of high quality, producing outstanding outcomes within a culture of achievement.
Spring Term 2024
-Monday 5th - Friday 9th February Online Safety Week
- Tuesday 6th February Safer Internet Day
- Friday 9th February Dress to Express
- Friday 9th February Year 1 Chinese New Year Assembly
Half Term Holiday Monday 12th - Friday 16th February
- Monday 19th February INSET Day school CLOSED to children.
- Tuesday 20th February Year 6 Residential Meeting
- Tuesday 20th February Year 3 History Day
- Wednesday 21st February Year 3 History Day
- Thursday 22nd February Year 1 Parents Phonics meeting
- Friday 23rd February Year 4 History Day
- Monday 26th February Year 4 History Day
- Wednesday 28th - Thursday 29th February Year 2 Residential
- Wednesday 6th March - Friday 8th March Year 6 Residential
- Wednesday 6th March Year 4 Violin Concert
- Monday 11th - Thursday 14th March Book Fair in School
- Tuesday 19th March Lower KS2 Easter Production 10am/ 2pm
- Tuesday 19th March Parents Evening 1
- Wednesday 20th March EYFS Easter Production 10am/ 2pm
- Wednesday 20th March Parents Evening 2
Summer Term 2024
-Monday 8th April - Friday 19th June
Half Term Holiday Monday 27th - Friday 31st May
- Friday 21st June INSET Day school CLOSED to children.
- Monday 22nd July INSET Day school CLOSED to children.